Welcome to the ADI-R / ADOS Trainers Site
Newly released, the ATC will act as a resource to top-level UMACC-certified trainers and the public at large, providing detailed information about training related to the ADI-R, ADOS and ADOS-2.
- Listings of UMACC-certified trainers
- Upcoming trainings by trainer & location
- CADB & WPS related information about the ADI-R and ADOS-2, frequently asked questions & pricing
- Clinical & research reliable training on the ADI-R & ADOS-2 as well as data collection & quality assurance.
- Plus, newly developed Training Models provided by J.Olson Consulting for achieving clinical competency, online supervision for establishing research reliability & singleton trainings.
- Recent publications, press releases/news & updates on autism & its latest findings
Trainers will benefit through participation in online consensus coding discussions & as a shared resource for training materials.